Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Manic Pixie Fat Girl

Somehow I've become that girl
Clementine vibes
Like I exist as a lesson
An experience
Because of my energy
Intensity
How it impacts you
Calming
Healing
Soul searching depth
That I inspire you
Living my creative life
Wildfire
Powerhouse
Wit and laughter
Poetry, tequila, and glitter
Dancing in the living room after midnight
When you've had your fill
When I start to become human
When I ask for reciprocity or
Time or
God forbid, love
You scamper on home
To your safe bet
And I stand alone
Among the wreckage I've allowed
My heart run amok
Licking my wounds
Or pretending I don't have them
Your fishing lines stuck in my side
Because you don't want to lose me
Not completely
How I make you feel
And you don't understand
Boundaries
Why I don't want to be friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

Parched

 My love your love Acid Rain Pouring down on me I raised my face Drink it in Burning My eyes my throat So parched Thirsty for any Drop